Updated 15 November 2020
Holly often counts a song twice and accuses the DJ of a “party foul”(Plug seems to have fixed this)
- Holly does not count doubles/triples during a word streak
- Very rarely Holly says she will escort the DJ after .escortme and then fails to escort the DJ. Use caution.
- Occasionally Holly does not announce a successful connect (though she still records it)
- Holly romanizes Japanese kanji characters as Chinese. Use caution when connecting to any non-Roman letters.
You can use .title to check what Holly sees.
- 18 June 2019: If a DJ uses .escortme but then leaves before they are escorted, Holly (rarely) escorts them the next time they DJ. (Presumably their escort status is still set to “true.”)
- 8 November 2020: .title command is not working.
- 15 November 2020: .stats command is not working.
- Holly says an image is too large and refuses to post it in the chat – this is a “feature” of Plug
- Authorize mods to disable escort from Holly’s config console (when it’s glitching)
- Enable Holly to recognize
- Separate “.mystats” and “.roomstats” commands (see this comment for details)
- .votekick command – if no mods are in the room, a majority of RDJs can vote to temp-ban someone who is RDJ or rankless. There should be a minimum number of votes needed (maybe 2-3).
- Basically, someone types <.votekick @djname>, and Holly says something like, <Type .kick to remove @djname. ## more votes are needed.>
Not sure if this has already been reported, but sometimes, Holly reports a party foul when none is present. Example: https://bit.ly/2Qki4XP. Could it be related to the autoskip function? (not sure). Thanks!
Jeeeez, Babs, did you even READ what I wrote? ;P Just kidding. Yeah, it’s a Plug bug, but apparently it’s possible to code Holly to ignore it. It’s on the list.
This is an idea for “soul” streaks.
I think it would be hilarious if Holly would play a gif of the spongebob halloween special where Mr. Krabs holds up a “soul” which is a pickle and SB asks, “Do souls look like pickles?” “Aye, as a matter of fact, they do!”